I have been lucky enough to have seen Jennifer a few times over the years. She is stopping in Pittsburgh this Thursday at the Thunderbird to wrap up her current tour in celebration of her latest release ‘I Want What You Want’. She was nice enough to participate in this edition of First/Last.
- The first album you ever bought?
- Olivia Newton-John ‘Physical’.
- Your last album bought?
- Preordered the new Lower Dens album on gold sparkle vinyl.
- Favorite album of all time?
- Joni Mitchell ‘Blue’.
- Least favorite/most disappointing album?
- I don’t know.
- First concert attended?
- Van Halen’s ‘5150’ tour.
- Last concert?
- Nada Surf last night at SXSW.
- Favorite concert ever?
- Jay-Z at Roseland NYC.
- Any thoughts, experiences about Pittsburgh?
- I love Pittsburgh, the bridges, the food, the hills, just the general vibe. I always look forward to coming. WYEP has always been very supportive of my music and the people are super nice. This will be our last show of our tour and I couldn’t be happier to be coming back.
Thanks Jennifer. Hopefully, I’ll be able to swing by the show to say hi.