“Embarking On His Professional Music Journey In The Summer Of 2010, Singer-Songwriter Tim Ruff Eagerly Bolted Out Of The Gates With High Hopes And A Keen Suspicion As To How His “Acoustic Crooner” Style Would Go Over In The Real World. Tim Is Originally From The Magical Shores Of Lake Michigan In Northwest Indiana Where He First Started Writing Songs. He Is Currently Living In Pittsburgh, PA Where He Recently Graduated From Carnegie Mellon University School Of Music.”
Check out Tim at his official Website, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and BandCamp. Tim recently released his debut CD, “Love Is” and quickly becoming a presence on the Pittsburgh musical landscape. I want to thank Tim for taking a few to participate in this edition of First/Last.
- The first album you ever bought?
- Hanson, “Middle of Nowhere”.
- Your last album bought?
- Barnaby Bright, “The Longest Day”.
- Favorite album of all time?
- Stevie Wonder, “Songs in the Key of Life”.
- First concert attended?
- Yellowcard, House of Blues in Chicago.
- Last concert?
- Barnaby Bright and Ben Shannon at Club Café.
- Favorite concert ever?
- Brad Paisley.
- Least favorite concert?
- Terri Clark.
- Favorite thoughts, experiences about Pittsburgh?
- I’ve made this place my home. Needless to say, Pittsburgh has really grown on me in ways I couldn’t have imagined. I’ve made friends and acquaintances all throughout the city, and people of this community are the type I love to be around. The people here can be busy and bustling, but they all seem to know how to sit down at the end of a long day and just be. This place is full of discoveries and memories waiting to be made. It really is. I’ve discovered. And I’ve made memories. Looking forward to plenty more.
- Thanks, Tim. Congrats on the CD. Really nice collection of songs.