A few random thoughts on this show:
- This appeared to be a perfect show for the Brillobox instead of a ‘cavernous’ room like Smalls. When I walked in 20 minutes after doors there were eight people there. By the time WWPJ came out, it filled up a bit but still lots of room left. I am not complaining at all. I love when shows aren’t annoyingly crowded.
- Smalls has installed AC since I was there last!
- Something was up with my camera. The pictures I took didn’t turn out great. I need another lens.
- Many thanks to the folks running the theater. They were super cool to me and I sincerely appreciate it.
- There are two, more proper reviews up from my fellow bloggers here and here.
- One of my favorite artists in the city, StrawberryLuna, produced a killer poster for the show.
- If you like the Scottish indie rock (seriously, who doesn’t), Joker just announced a show at Diesel with label mates Frightened Rabbit.