“Stephen came up with the idea to do an acoustic project, to record some songs and play some shows. And save the world of course.The goal is to connect with others through music and entertain people at concerts.”
Can’t Help It is the stage name for indie-acoustic songwriter Stephen Rubinosky from New Brighton, PA who, while still in high school, is doing it himself and making music. Kudos, bro! I want to thank him for taking the time to participate in this edition of First/Last.
- The first album you ever bought?
- “Greatest Hits” – Green Day.
- Your last album bought?
- “Neighborhoods” – Blink 182.
- Favorite album of all time?
- “Eternal Boy” – The Spacepimps.
- First concert attended?
- Green Day ‘21st Century Breakdown Tour’.
- Last concert?
- Local concert at the Art Center in Butler, PA.
- Favorite concert ever?
- Blink 182 and My Chemical Romance Honda Civic Tour at First Niagara Pavilion.
- Least favorite concert?
- Never had a bad concert experience, so I can’t say I have a least favorite!
- Favorite thoughts, experiences about Pittsburgh?
- Definitely my favorite place to play no matter what venue, everyone there gets into the music and supports every local band that comes through that way. Not to mention it’s a beautiful city.
- Thanks, Stephen. Nice call on fave album. Love what that band is doing.