How to Rob a Bank is an indie outfit from Imperial, PA who just released a cool self-titled EP. The band members are singer-songwriter Jess Ligas (Guitar/Vocals), Alex Britt (Bass), Christian Thurner (Drums), and Spencer Steward (Saxaphone). I want to thank Jess for taking the time to participate in this edition of First/Last.
- The first album you ever bought?
- Jim Croce Greatest Hits.
- Your last album bought?
- To Pimp a Butterfly by Kendrick Lamar.
- Favorite album of all time?
- Bring Me Your Love by City and Colour.
- Least favorite/most disappointing album?
- Blurry Face by 21 pilots.
- First concert attended?
- Aerosmith / ZZ Top.
- Last concert?
- City and Colour.
- Favorite concert ever?
- The Dear Hunter.
- Least favorite concert?
- Tigers Jaw.
- Favorite thoughts, experiences about Pittsburgh?
- The back roads. Curvy and scenic. I’ll miss them terribly when I leave.
Thanks, Jess. Love the EP but what I really need to know is where are you going? I just found your music and you’re splittin’?