This band from Buffalo are playing the Moose this week previewing material from their July 26th EP release, Almost Not There. Guitarist/Keyboardist Joseph Stocker was cool enough to participate in this edition of First/Last.
- The first album you ever bought?
- When I was 9 years old the first Album I ever sought out ( I actually stole it from my dads car stereo) was The Black Crowes “Shake Your Money Maker” but as far as walking in to a record store with my own money…when I was about 12 I bought Snoop Dogg “Doggy Style” on cassette tape.
- Your last album bought?
- Roxy Music “Country Life”…their whole catalog has been in heavy rotation for me lately.
- Favorite album of all time?
- Bob Dylan “Highway 61 “, “The Velvet Underground & Nico”, King Krimson “In The Court of The Crimson King…I could keep going. I could never pick just one.
- Least favorite/most disappointing album?
- Spinal Tap ” Shark Sandwich”.
- First concert attended?
- I saw Bush w/ Veruca Salt in 1996!
- Last concert?
- The Kills about a month ago…AMAZING SHOW!
- Favorite concert ever?
- King Khan and The Shrines, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Flaming Lips…All for different reasons.
- Least favorite concert?
- Can’t really think of one…I’ve tried to keep all the positives in my memory bank.
- Any thoughts, experiences about Pittsburgh?
- I’ve always had a great time partying in Pittsburgh. Great food and bars as well….It’s very similar to Buffalo in a lot of ways. Were excited to come down and play in the city proper.
Thanks Joseph. I haven’t been to Buffalo in ages. Have to get back there to check out the Albright-Knox.