Photo courtesy Matt’s MySpace
According to his bio, Matt is an Athens, GA based one man band that plays bass guitar (with his left foot!), a full drum set, a guitar, a keyboard, and sings all at the same time. Check him out this Thursday at the Smiling Moose as he shares a bill with Chotto Ghetto from L.A. In between gigs, Matt was cool enough to participate in this Monday edition of a week-long First/Last.
- The first album you ever bought?
- New Traditionalists by Devo.
- Your last album bought?
- The Nerves EP.
- Favorite album of all time?
- Blonder Tongue Audio Baton by The Swirlies.
- Least favorite/most disappointing album?
- There are a lot of terrible albums.
- First concert attended?
- Lollapalooza’ 92.
- Last concert?
- Man Or Astro-man? Reunion show in Birmingham, AL.
- Favorite concert ever?
- Man or Astro-man? at Irving Plaza in ‘97.
- Least favorite concert?
- Ween at Tramps in ‘98.
- Any thoughts, experiences about Pittsburgh?
- I think Pittsburgh is very beautiful.
Thanks, Matt. I have to check out that Swirlies album. I like what I hear so far.