“It all started in a small shed in January 2009 as 4 guys jamming together 2 times a week. The idea was brought about to form an original,acoustic guitar driven, good ole fashion rock band. We strived to be different…unique….honing our sound,while writing blue collar words for the everyday working stiff, such as ourselves! Added Vit DeBacco in June 2012 to bring that extra something that we felt was missing and haven’t looked back since.”
Check out the band on Facebook, Twitter and ReverbNation. The band has just released their latest, “A Peasant’s Creed” which will be available this Saturday as they support my buds in The Hawkeyes and Highway 4 at the Hard Rock Cafe. I want to thank Justin Highland (Rhythm Guitar/Lead Vocals) for taking the time to participate in this edition of First/Last.
- The first album you ever bought?
- Collective Soul, “Hints Allegations and Things Left Unsaid”.
- Your last album bought?
- The Hawkeyes “Goodbye Americana”.
- Favorite album of all time?
- Anything that moves my soul… “Led Zeppelin”.
- Least favorite/most disappointing album?
- Anything Justin Bieber.
- First concert attended?
- Dr. Hook… (I had to work while I was there but loved it).
- Last concert?
- Mumford and Sons.
- Favorite concert ever?
- Aerosmith and Kid Rock…. got wicked drunk and ended up in West Virginia.
- Least favorite concert?
- X Fest, 2001.
- Favorite thoughts, experiences aboutPittsburgh?
- As a band from the sticks of Butler county there is never one time that Pittsburgh has ever let us down… the people are real and the scene is great. Everyone we meet along the way are friends by way of a handshake… just as it should be… so it is in the ‘burgh… God Bless Pittsburgh!!
Thanks, Justin. Congrats on the new CD and have fun Saturday.