“We’ve been playing in the Brooklyn/NYC area since 2008 at venues like Silent Barn, Death By Audio, Market Hotel, The Glassdoor, FreedomGarden, The Tank, and Goodbye Blue Monday.”
The self-described ‘dirty, tasty Brooklyn rock and roll‘ band hits Pittsburgh this Saturday at The Fallout Shelter on a bill with Rob Kocher, Crisis in America, and Rasputin’s Secret Police. My thanks to Vocalist/Guitarist Joe Plourde for taking part in this edition of First/Last.
- The first album you ever bought?
- FireStorm, new age-y cassette purchased for me by my Grandma when I was 6.
- Your last album bought?
- J. Marinelli & His Angry Young One-Man Band, “Stone Age Kicks Volume One”.
- Favorite album of all time?
- All of them!
- Least favorite/most disappointing album?
- I don’t like to hate.
- First concert attended?
- Last concert?
- Rapstar and Railbird at Zebulon in Brooklyn.
- Favorite concert ever?
- Every single ‘Rasputin’s Secret Police’ show!
- Least favorite concert?
- Disco Biscuits.
- Any thoughts, experiences about Pittsburgh?
- This will be my first time in Pittsburgh. I’ve got some friends who went to Carnegie Mellon. They said it was dark and hilly with a lot of canals.
Thanks, Joe. First time in Pittsburgh for sure! Seriously, canals? Three RIVERS dude!