There are always shows happening in Pittsburgh over the weekend that are worthy of your attention and may not be widely advertised in our traditional media outlets with full page color ads. Please go out to #SupportPGHMusic!
Friday September 16, 2016
– Scott and Rosanna LIVE at Wigle Whiskey!
– Bayardstown Happy Hours: Paul Luc & Andre Costello
– Chet Vincent and the Big Bend + The Shiners @ The Oaks Theater
– Brinner, Thanks Dad, Wings For Armor
– The Jasons at The Fallout Shelter w/ The Scutches, Crisis in America, and F
– Absolution Key Album Release Show w Sound of Urchin & Bad Custer
– Goonland/Hedonism Bots/Horus Maze at Grille 565~
– Steeltown Horns w/ Anjroy and GloPhase at Spirit
– O’Hara Album Release w/ Ferdinand the Bull
– Dan Bubien CD Release with Clinton Clegg of the Commonheart
– The Clock Reads & Intrepid Travelers at Howlers
– Thomas Wendt Quartet
– Goodfoots at Hambone’s
– Rock N Roll in the southside!
– #OWB On The South Side!
– Ghost Bath, Numenorean, Frosthelm, and Slaves BC at Smiling Moose
– Steel City Ruins // Primer and Grayscale // +more
– Twisted Fate: Pittsburgh, PA!
– West Philadelphia Orchestra at Babyland
Saturday September 17, 2016
– The Elliotts at Narcisi Winery
– Ray Lanich Band LIVE at SouthSide Works
– The Story Changes / Old Game / Erik Pitluga
– Christopher Mark Jones & Camela Widad
– The Seeds: Pushin Too Hard w/ director Neil Norman and live music
– Special Reserve at Double Wide Grill
– Voodoo ☾ A Monthly Goth/Industrial Ritual ☽
– The Struggle Bus, at Howlers!
– Murder For Girls // Holy Rivals // Chupacabra
– Ladies Night at James Street Gastropub and Speakeasy!
– Joe Grushecky and the Houserockers
– Chris Trapper with Bea
– Fall Fest
– NO REASON TO LIVE CD RELEASE W/ ENEMYMIND AND MORE
– No Shoes Sound Series with Zach Rock of Nameless in August
– Halfway to Paddy’s Day
– Nieds Hotel Amphitheater Welcomes Bill Toms and Hard Rain
– Angry Gods / Moral Void / Thrown / Scrultch
– Boxford Apple Festival
– It All Flows
Sunday September 18, 2016